Films by Benoît Labourdette and results of a lively workshop at the ESAM in Caen.
At the Café des images (Hérouville Saint-Clair - directed by Geneviève Troussier, an initiative hosted by Françoise Pouchin), regular meetings on the stakes of movies shot with mobile phones are taken.
This 4th appointment is in two moments:
- Presentation of films made by students of the School of Arts and Media of Caen - Cherbourg (ESAM) during a workshop led by Benoît Labourdette in October 2010, and of films that they did later.
- Screening of short films by Benoît Labourdette and carte blanche.
The Carte blanche
Three moments, movies shot with mobile phone or pocket camera, echoed:
Films by Benoît Labourdette
- Five explosive loaves discovered at Printemps Haussmann (2009, 2’30s)
- Study for hands 8 (2010, 1’30s).
- You are here (2011, 5’40s).
- Paris end of August (2009, 4’).
Film by Marie Vermillard
- Blinded bawl (2010, 25’).
Film by Alain Fleischer (in progress)
- The world seen by my toys (beginning), (2010, 6’30s).
A real circulation of senses and sensations takes place between all these films, which produced a rich debate with Benoît Labourdette at the end of the session.