As part of a course “Producing for TV” in CEFPF (European Center for Production of Films), I gave a half-day introductory course on topics “web documentary and transmedia (cross-media).”
To locate the “ecosystem” of developments in the sector of professional audiovisual production, in terms of web and mobility, I discussed these points:
I hosted a second session half a day with the same group, in which, after collectively defined the prerogatives of a transmedia project, I proposed to the participants in small groups to imagine, design and “pitcher” concepts of transmedia projects. Extremely productive year, even in a short time. To his imagination is the most formative thing!
Examples of webdocumentaires
Other video platforms
Tools for manufacturing webdocumentaires
(Text from presentation page of the training : www.cefpf.com/formations-audiovisuelles/programmes/produire-pour-television)
Producing for TV
Perfect yourself in the TV production meeting professionals TV channels and production (Doc Short-Com Scripted Reality Emissions Platform, Web Series).
Duration: 245 hours / 35 days / 7 weeks
- Master the design and implementation of audiovisual programs for TV
- Understand the economic and legal environment of audiovisual production
- Identify the management tools to run a production company
- Identify the stages of development and fiscal management program
At the end of this program, students:
- Know the different aspects of running a production company, as part of its regulatory environment and the current organization of audiovisual markets,
- Will identify the tools of accounting and financial management applicable to the management of an audiovisual production company,
- Know the different determinants of audiovisual production (audience, programming, procurement policies and co-production, financial support, contracts ...)
- Know how to design, production and sale of audiovisual programs in relation to the strategies of broadcasters,
- Know how to drive a practical production of a work of fiction or an audiovisual program.
Two weeks of lectures, followed by five weeks of practical cases in which students learn how to produce four types of television programs (drama, entertainment, documentary, magazine tray).