A course at night to discover movies projected on the walls, doors, floors, bas reliefs, windows... in the streets of Avignon.
The films shot with mobile phone, pocket camera or camera are selected by Benoît Labourdette in line with the city, its atmosphere, places and supports projection engaging a true reflection scenic and reclaiming urban space. This fun course, dotted with ephemeral projections, is the opportunity to experience a rare experience: discover a selection of resonating with the site and film surfaces on which they are projected to live a collective experience of cinema outside, feel the atmosphere of the city and create an atmosphere, create relationships unpublished works-spectators-contexts ...
The collection of pocket films includes works by Delbono, Alain Fleischer, Benoît Labourdette...
- The world through my toys (current), Alain Fleischer, 2011.
- The fear (excerpt) Delbono, 2009.
- This is not a movie, Pascal Delé, 2005.
- The Pearl (excerpts), Marguerite Lantz, 2006.
- Passing, Caroline Delieutraz, 2007.
- What’s up Bastard, Morgan Simon, 2010.
- Incident, Michael Szpakowski, 2009 (UK).
- Study for hands 11, Benoît Labourdette, 2010.
- The champion, Avelans Rui Coelho, 2008 (Portugal).
- World’s best mum Hédouin Camille and Jerome Genevray, 2010.
- Brother, Kerim Bersaner, 2007 (Netherlands).
A production of Mons 2015, European Capital of Culture, in partnership with the National Theatre of Brussels and Liège Festival.