DVD Technical Production of a film on the history of cinema.
The association Documentaire sur Grand Ecran asked me to manufacture DVDs for their DVD collection “Special Collections”. Documentary films for demanding directors, for which I work in detail the preparation of master movies, encoding quality and monitoring of ergonomics.
The film, “Documentary cinema, fragments of history”, was directed by Jean-Louis Comolli.
- To purchase the DVD: www.lescollectionsparticulieres.com...
- To rent the movie: www.ina.fr/video/CPD14003828
- Sheet producer’s website, Movies from here: www.lesfilmsdici.fr/fr/films-projet...
- Movie review: www.critikat.com/dvd-livres/dvd/cin...
Synopsis of the film
A crossing of documentary films of the Lumière brothers to Guy Debord. By tapping into the images that make up three quarters of a century, Jean-Louis Comolli has chosen films that have gone through the past fifty years, in response to the command : find “his” history of cinema and particularly of documentary film. Clever visual score orchestrated by a voice-over (his) fingering the themes that are dear to him - instead of the viewer, the fiction in the documentary, the impact of technological change on the artistic... - the the film weaves between the extracts unpredictable links.
- Author: Jean-Louis Comolli
- Image: Richard Copans
- Sound: Sylvain Laurent Thomas & Copans
- Production manager: Cecile Peyre
- Editing: Ginette Lavigne
- Mixing: Delphine Thelliez
- Producer: Richard Copans - Les Films d’Ici
- Co-producers: Movement - INA - Documentary on Big Screen
- Partners: Community Territorial Corsica, CNC-PROCIREP ANGOA Movies & More
- Duration: 55 ’