Discovery of educational experiences using Virtual Reality, either as a tool or as an object for building critical thinking skills.
Round table moderated by Benoît Labourdette, as part of the Digital Culture Meeting 2019, organized by Jean-Christophe Théobalt. Forum des images - June 19, 2019.
Participants in the round table
- Philippe Taillard, academic delegate for digital at the Paris Academy.
- Sheila Vidal-Louinet, academic trainer in Paris, Founder and Project Manager Who Wants The Program?
- Fabrice Lasne, Engineering Sciences teacher in the “Design and Realization of Automatic Systems” higher technician section at the Lycée Diderot in Paris.
- Alexandre Hallier, associate producer at Générale de production.
- Michael Stora, psychoanalyst and expert in digital worlds, founder of the Observatory of Digital Worlds.